Terms & Conditions
I understand and agree that:
1. I am bound by the Model Rules and all relevant Tennis Australia (TA) national policies (as developed and amended from time to time) including but not limited to, the Member Protection Policy, the Code of behaviour, the Anti-Doping Policy, made available to me at http://www.tennis.com.au/about-tennis-australia/reports-and-policies/policies. I understand that if this is a Family membership application, each person name in the ‘Family’ section of this application form will also be bound by these rules and policies.
2. I must ensure that any other person name in the ‘Family’ section of this application form complied with the rule and policies referred to in condition 1 above as if they were a party to these terms and conditions.
3. The Club may reject my application for membership, accept my application but impose certain conditions or vary, suspend or cancel my membership during the membership term in its sole discretion.
4. I understand that membership fees are non-refundable (even if a membership is varied, suspended or cancelled) and my membership is not transferable.
5. If my Club membership is accepted, I understand that I, and any other person named in the ‘Family’ section of this application form, will become a registered player in the national online tennis platform, My Tennis, and will be set up with a My Tennis online profile. As a registered tennis player I understand I will receive administrative communications from the Club, the relevant State Tennis organisation and TA. I may also receive direct marketing communications. If I wish to unsubscribe from direct marketing communications, I can do so by changing the settings in my My Tennis online profile.
6. I acknowledge and understand that Laverton Park Tennis Club is a non-commercial community ran facility and that membership includes an obligation to assist from time to time with the maintenance and event activities.
7. Family membership dependants can include dependants under the age of 18 and dependants living at home and studying full time.
8. Deposits for facility access are refundable if returned within 12 months of membership expiration and forfeited entirely once this 12-month grace period has passed.